Friday, 28 February 2014

Tagged: 'How well do you know me?'

I was recently tagged by the lovely Kelly who blogs over at Life's Little Treasures, so here are 21 facts that will hopefully help you to get to know me better!
The tag was originally started by Beth at Life As Mum.

1. What is your real name?
Liz Murray.


2. What do people call you?
Liz.


3. How old are you?
23 years old.


4. What month do you get your birthday?
December.


5. Do you have children (if yes, how old, how many and girl or boy)?
Yes, I have a little boy called Finley who is 8 weeks old.


6. What is your blog?
Parenting/ lifestyle/ fashion.


7. How long have you been blogging for?
Since September 2013.


8. Name your top 3 blogs:
I love so many different blogs for different reasons, but when it comes to other parenting blogs, the ones that I read most often are: 

Life's Little Treasures
Chic Geek Diary
Sparkles & Stretchmarks

9. Do you work?

Not at the moment - I'm currently on maternity leave but still do the odd bit of freelance photography work now and again.

10. Do you have a partner?
Yep, I live with my wonderful partner Dave. 


11. What is going on in your life at the moment?
I'm mostly spending my time getting used to life as a new mum, going for coffee with friends, going to the gym, taking Finley to baby massage classes and house hunting. 


12. What do you love about blogging?

I love having my own little corner of the internet to express myself and share my thoughts and ideas with others. It's also a brilliant way of interacting with other new mums and people who have similar lifestyles, hobbies and interests that I wouldn't have met otherwise. 

13. Tell us a little bit about yourself:
I'm Liz, a 23 year old new mum to little Finley, who was born on New Year's Eve 2013. I live in Surrey with my lovely partner Dave, but I'm originally from a little town in Somerset... That doesn't mean I sound like a farmer though! I have a degree in Photography and Journalism & News Media. I love live music and spend a lot of my spare time going to gigs and festivals. I'm also a big fan of fashion, good food, catching up over a coffee, geeking out over technology and snuggling up with a good book!

14. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to document my journey through pregnancy and share my experiences with others. I also wanted something to do when I was lying awake in the early hours of the morning with a very wriggly baby in my belly! 


15. What is your favourite time of the year and why?

I'm very much a winter baby but I do love the summer months as it means music festivals, holidays, catching up with friends in beer gardens, relaxing on the patio in the evenings, trips to the beach and of course lots of sunshine! 

16. Best day(s) of your life?
14th January 2012 - The day that Dave and I 'officially' got together
31st December 2013 - The day my little boy was born


17. Where do you live?
I currently live in Surrey but my partner and I are looking to move to Bristol soon...


18. What language(s) do you speak?
Just English. I studied French and Spanish at school but I was terrible at both of them and can only remember the odd word! 


19. Favourite TV Shows?
How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Don't Tell The Bride, 8 Out Of 10 Cats, Outnumbered... Basically most comedy programmes, sitcoms and the odd documentary. Property programmes are a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine at the moment too! 


20. Are you aiming for anything this year?
To lose weight, to photograph more festivals, to move into a nice new house, to save some money and to spend lots of quality time with my partner and my little boy.


21. What kind of person are you?
I'd describe myself as being positive, loving, hardworking, loyal, friendly and chatty!


I tag: 
Sparkles & Stretchmarks
Chic Geek Diary
Hayley From Home
A Pinch of Shaz

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for a Liebster award, you can find out all about it by clicking on the link here http://wp.me/p4n5Gp-67 or just go over to my blog. I have nominated you because I follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete